Saturday, May 3, 2014

Where's the game! In the depths of he-

It's been a rough week!  Textures have had to take a backseat.  The good news is I figured out how to paint grass!  There will be a tutorial of that in the near future on my personal blog.  How helpful it will be to you (or myself) remains to be seen.

What I can show is a promotional image I did: 


This image was completed within a very short time frame and I'm very glad it turned out so well.  This shot was originally supposed to have the grass texture for the game, but Hank ended up convincing me to put in Maya grass.  I think it looks pretty good!

So there you go!  That's all for now!  This week, we will be putting up two more additional blog posts: one about REAL art updates (finally!!!), and other progress such as the first real level and the boss!  Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment