Thursday, May 22, 2014

Big text update about everything and nothing in particular

Angelica here.  I just went through the blog archive and the posts on this blog don't do what we've done justice!  I'm going to take this opportunity to dump a bunch of links.

The Bala website is up and you can find it here.  On it are all of our social media outlets, a link to this blog, and a list of everyone on the team.  It needs updating, but it exists!

You can download and play the real game here!  By now, this version of Bala is a little outdated, but you can still take a look around and have some kind of experience.  In the folder is a build of the game for both Mac and PC.  We haven't yet resolved the resolution issue with the Mac build, but we're working on that. 

Don't have time or the means to play the game?  That's okay!  We have a video of the whole thing! Again, it's a little dated, but it's a video of the downloadable build above.

Additionally, I post regular updates on my personal blog, located here.  My latest post is about Life Witch's new shield.  Here's a preview of it below, but you can check out the whole process of designing it on my blog (it's not too long. I'm a very simple-minded person).  Preview:


Ain't it cute!

To my knowledge (and doing some digging through blogs), my teammates have not been updating their blogs.  Oops!

I hope these links help to fill in some gaps!  We'll try to be better about that kind of stuff in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment